Want to know how to use coconut oil for hair? Coconut oil is the traditional ancestor oil recipes for variety uses and benefits. From cooking, into healthy and beauty, this oils becomes the top oils for improve health and wellness. One greatest application of coconut oil is use for gorgeous thick hair.
There are several ways use coconut oil for improving hair beauty and health. It can be use for deep conditioning, daily detangles, dandruff killer, hair coloring, hair booster growing, and hair protection from sun damage. Here are the complete recipes how to use coconut oil for hair that you can do in your home.
- For deep conditioning your hair, wash your hair first and let it air dry. Message the hair with coconut oil and wrap the hair with shower cap or towel and let it soak in your hair for at least 30 minutes ( longer is best). After it, shampoo to remove oil.
- The long or curly hair always battle with tangles hair everyday. Before brush your hair, gently massage your hair from the ends into the roots. Let the oil soak the hair and style as usual.
- Heal your dandruff, itchy, flaky scalp by message with coconut oil overnight.
- If you have hair coloring, coconut oil will help to prevent your hair color fade quickly. Mix your coconut oil with coloring herb and apply as usually. When the color has set, shampoo with lukewarm water and wrap with shower cap overnight.
- Coconut oil is traditional hair booster for grow beauty with longer and thicker. The fatty acids in coconut oil nourish the hair scalp and remove the oil sebum. At afternoon, wash your hair with shampoo as usual. Message the scalp with coconut oil and wrap with towel overnight for best result.
- To protect from sun damage, apply the coconut oil in the morning before go outdoor into your hair.
The coconut oil will penetrate to hair deeper from other conditions and faster. When it use for leave-in treatment as previously stated, this can make your hair healthier by remove the split ends, scalp moisturizing, and adding glow and shine to your hair. You can mix the coconut oil with other herbs and traditional recipes such as honey as creating hair mask recipe that will add moisture to your hair. Alternatively, you can add apple cider vinegar for clear away any residue, detangles your hair and remove split ends hair.